Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Copan Mayan Ruins in Honduras

Please take a look at this beauty from my country, Honduras. It is one of my favorite places there and I want to share it with you all. There are two videos that I found on YouTube: one in Spanish, which I thought was interesting and it shows all those little corners of the ruins; and a shorter one in English (a friend recommended to me) so you can sort of figure out what's been talked about in the first one. That's one of my long-term goals--Capture the beauty of my country as a journalist.



1 comment:

  1. The tourism board just posted a new video about the ruins in English. Definitely worth embedding on your site. Search for the YouTube channel "LetsGoHonduras", and its the third video there.

    Its a wonderful site and very charming town. Definitely worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete